The Cabin at West Glacier is the quintessential mountain log cabin located right outside the entrance to Glacier National Park with the Middle Fork of the Flathead River right out the front door and Glacier View Golf Course out the back.
West Glacier is a seasonal community with large crowds during the busy summer season and a quiet, private retreat during the off seasons.
Our luxury mountain cabin is the ideal location to experience your Glacier Park adventure and connect with nature as you explore Montana’s outdoor adventures.
Sorry, no pets.
No smoking is allowed on property.
Amenities of The Cabin at West Glacier
- Recently remodeled by Montana craftsman and the interior was styled by local designer. (The details are lovely and too many to mention here, I only wish we could take credit for them! )
- Sleeps 5: Master bedroom QS bed; Loft Area QS Bed & Full; luxury bedding
- Fully equipped kitchen to make your own meals; stainless steel appliances (dishwasher; microwave; oven; full size refrigerator); granite countertops; coffee maker; dishwater silverware; blender
- Bistro Table seats 4 with 2 extra seats at kitchen counter
- Wood burning stove / electric baseboard heaters
- Flatscreen TV with Blu-Ray disc in main area (sorry, no cable available!)
- Local craftsman work throughout cabin
- 1 Bathroom - beautiful tiled shower; jetted bathtub; sink
- Full size washer/dryer
- Front deck with seats
- Back deck with outdoor table & chairs
- Beautiful backyard space