The StoneHouse at Duck Lake
The StoneHouse is our most unique property due to its remote location, stunning views, world-class fishing and easy access to Many Glacier and St. Mary's.
If you are up for a real Montana adventure, this is the location for you.
The StoneHouse is located on the shores of Duck Lake on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation along the eastern boarder of Glacier Park overlooking the the dramatic mountain backdrop of Chief Mountain and the open vistas of the Cut Bank Plains.
Duck Lake is a blue ribbon fishing lake that routinely rewards the angler with 22”-25” rainbows and browns.
No smoking is allowed on property.
Amenities of The StoneHouse
- The StoneHouse is off the beaten path from the main road, off of Hwy 464 - Duck Lake Road.
- It sleeps 6-8. Main Bedroom has QS bed. Second bedroom has QS bed and two single bunkbeds.
- 1 bathroom with shower & bathtub
- Fully equipped kitchen to make your own meals; dishwasher; microwave; oven; full size refrigerator; dishes; glassware; pantry area
- Wood burning stove / Electric wall heaters
- Handmade dining table that seats 6 - 8
- Stunning views into Glacier National Park
- Duck Lake frontage from the Duck's Head
- Fire pit
- Gas Grill
- Downstairs available upon request